Overview of current and future prevalence, care challenges, and possible actions
Information on current dementia prevalence in India and future estimates are published in various national and international reports and papers, as are discussions on the problems faced and possible actions.
The video below presents some salient points from these to provide an overview. (If the player does not load, you can view it directly on Youtube at this link).
This information is also available as an infographic below puts together some salient points from these. (If the player does not load, you can view it directly on Slideshare at this link).
The slideshare link as well as the player above include options to share the infographic.
You can also view the full infographic on the Dementia Care Notes site at Dementia in India: An overview. The page includes various ways to share the infographic or include the code on your site.
Pages in this section:
- Understand dementia and care in the Indian context
- Action Areas to Contribute to, and Possible Approaches
- Community-level work: A Dementia-Friendly India
- Focus: Improve Dementia Awareness
- Focus: Create Dementia Services and Products, Facilitate Support Forums
- Project ideas for students, artists, and others